Monday 15 February 2010

Birthday Wishes

I intended to post my valentine's creations today thinking SW might appreciate seeing them first but I've managed to drop my camera on the floor and its not very happy about it.  Borrowed SW's but the memory card was full and there are so many photo's on it that my machine can't cope with it.  Seeing as bad luck usually comes in three's for me I'm staying in and walking very carefully up and down the stairs (having fallen down them and embarrased myself last year!)

Warble, Warble ... anyway I thought I would show you a card I made recently for someone.  The background is alcohol ink stamped with dragonflies (paperartsy) and then I've shrunk some really cute butterflies using shrink plastic.  I love shrink plastic for making your own embellishments.

Hope you like it
x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, loving those butterflies...and...hoping you haven't had any other misfortune today...ouchies for the camera..hope it is repairable...and watch out for those stairs LOL Oh, and thanks for the comments on me blog...you are so on the money, I am mad ROFL :O))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.