Thursday 3 June 2010

A wall of inspiration

Just a quick post tonight.  I thought I would share my wall of inspiration with you all.

A right mix and match of things but there's a reason for all of them.  Some are to remind me of techniques I constantly forget I know, some because I love the colour combinations and others are just cos I got them on a card and they are so darn cute.

In the bottom right corner you can see part of a canvas I made at an LB Crafts class with Linda Elbourne.  It was great fun and I met some lovely people, in fact we didn't stop laughing and chatting throughout the day.

The flowers in a pot you can see near the bottom is actually dabbers through a peel off on silver card and then the peel off is carefully lifted.  Whilst I wouldn't necessarily use this on a card I love the idea as it gives a really textured look.

As I said a right mix and match but also a great inspiration when you can't decide what colours to play with or need to sit and play before inspiration strikes. 

Debz
x

3 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely art Debbie! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea, love this wall of inspiration
    j x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debz - what a fantastic inspiration wall you have ... if only I had enough wall, I'd do the same! Lovely things you're doing here. Look forward to seeing more. Thanks for popping by my blog - your comment made me chuckle. Buttons ... do you sew them on then?! Pen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.