Wednesday 27 April 2011

Ghosting Techniques with Chris Dark


click to enlarge
I recently attended a Chris Dark workshop at the Craft Barn to learn all about ghosting techniques.  It turned out I knew some of them already but hadn't ever played with them.  We were supposed to be making cards at the end but we were too busy taking the michael (Zummerzet saying I think) out of each other so Chris let us carry on playing.


click to enlarge

Since coming home I've been meaning to play some more but that would mean plugging my iron in and I'm being a lazy mare at the mo so it hasn't happened.  Of course I could play without the iron but I'm obviously being too lazy to reach for the Perfect Medium too!

Here are some of the bits that I produced at the workshop and hopefully I'll be along with a masterpiece soon.

Thanks for stopping by
Hope you like them
x

Click to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. The cards look incredible, love the effects you achieved with the ghosting techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I am loving that yellow one, Debz!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.