Monday 25 April 2011

Oh boy oh boy

There are two things that I am absolutely hopeless at and they are cute and men's cards.  I'm not saying I'm fabulous at everything else at life as who is and wouldn't that be boring, but cute and men's cards, we do not mix.

Click to enlarge
On that basis I'm going to challenge myself to make both cute and men's cards.  Not together as that would be way too stressful and it is summery outside, meaning I want to leave my craft room before winter sets in!

So as not to stress myself out too much on this journey into the dark unknown I came up with a plan to make a travel card.  Ok, I know, it's not really a man's card as such, but it would "do" as a man's card, wouldn't it?  Little steps an' all that.  So I got out some stamp stamps and stamped away creating this. 

Hope you like it
x

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely Debs ... Great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats a Great travel card, now for the cute????
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.