Thursday 15 March 2012

Taz Monster

You wouldn't believe this, but as I write this post the little ginger monster that lives in my house is curled up asleep on the rug looking as cute as he can possible look.  He's a cat by the way!  You wouldn't believe that he can be such a monster, but he can be.  We lost his brother last year and he gets lonely at times so I try to play with him as much as possible.  Maybe we will get him a friend or maybe I'll continue to play with him, who knows.  I quite enjoy playtime!

He can be very funny.  Tonight I found him keeping my dirty washing company before it went in the wash.  Apparently sitting on damp towels is all the rage at the moment.  He has these amazing doey eyes and much like a child he knows exactly how and when to use them.  Taz believes that kitchen visit  = breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner or perhaps just snack time.  He's not even fat, how unfair is that!  Mind you, I'm not a regular tree climber and I don't tear up and down the garden at a  hundred miles an hour!



This page was inspired by a challenge on Scrapagogo created by Pam Thorburn.  The challenge was to use scraps of paper up.  I'm must admit to doing the bare minimum as I really wanted to get these photo's documented and my scrapping mojo was missing.

Happy Crafting
Debz
x

2 comments:

  1. Come play with me, see I am all lovely - how can you call me a monster? Lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come and play with me and Poppy, Poppy loves cats :o) Great page Debz :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.