Sunday 22 April 2012

DIY?

I mentioned in a previous post that I was off to make some of that fancy paper .... I'm not great at using these papers in kits I get as they are often too pretty to cut up.  Instead I made it my mission to make some of my own.  Why?
  • because I thought it would be fun to try
  • because I won't mind cutting these pieces of paper/ card stock up
  • because I couldn't resist buying Pink Paislee's London Market vintage impressions stamps
I'm trying to be a thrifty crafter so because I didn't know if my designs would succeed I took one piece of paper and used the corners!  Each corner has a different range of colours used on it, but most use the same stamps.

Here are each of my designs:



 


If you fancy having a go at making your own papers leave me a link and let me know which of mine you prefer.  I'd love to see them.

Happy Crafting

Debz
x

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, these papers look fab Deb. I particularly like the second one but they are all good! Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.