Sunday 6 May 2012

Metal art

A flying visit from me today as I'm off to look at doors! Yesterday was all about tiles, today doors and maybe some paint. This girl really knows how to have fun, hey!

I thought I would show you the start of a birthday book I'm making. It's MDf which I'm covering with embossed metal and texture paste. It all looks a bit messy at the moment but when it's painted I'll show you the finished article. The back is going to be a mismatch of lots of different elements.

Here are a couple of photos taken on my iPhone.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh that looks great, I can't what to see the finished piece! Hope You found some doors, have a great weekend. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very interesting Debz, I wanna see more of it now.
    Hope you found what you wanted today.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces, I must do some embossing as it's quite thraputic if you don't cut yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS, welcome to my blog & thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.