Wednesday 30 May 2012

Proud owner of a Liebster award

My GoGo Getaway buddy Katie or Miss Excitable as she is affectionately known pop over to my blog to let me know she had awarded me with a Liebster award.  Thank you Katie.  Katie's blog is all about scrapping and her adventures with her fiancee (and yes, she is very excited about the wedding next year!)  She was a pleasure to have as one of my crop room buddies.

You can only receive a Liebster award if you have less than 200 followers.  I guess it's a great way to get lesser known blogs seen.  It's hard to get a following when you start and it can seem disheartening if you don't get many visitors to your blog.

So without further ado, please pop on over to see Katie here.

The nominees (and winners!) of my Liebster awards are:

  1. True Colours by Lucy Edmondson - Lucy creates some stunning and unusual pieces from altered bags to Wizard of Oz tin men.
  2. Emilie's Scrapbook by Emilie Chamel - Emilie is a scrapbooker at heart and she loves creating her own papers.
  3. Me and My Stamps by Samantha Read - Sam is addicted to Suzi Blu and I don't blame her!  Lovely art journal pages to see here.
  4. Dabblings by Marcia Beckett - such colourful art, this site always makes me smile. I'm sort of cheating her as when I started this post Marcia had less than 200 followers - she is at 201 now including me so please forgive me!
  5. Daniele O'Brien Designs - a great place for discovering zentangles, otherwise known as official doodles.  I've not been brave enough yet but it will be great for inspiration for my art journal.
So that's my awards, hope you enjoy them.  There are some many other blogs I would love to have nominated but they all have more than 200 visitors.

Happy Crafting
Debz
x




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me a liebster award! I will have to peruse your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debbie, you're very sweet :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.