Friday 1 June 2012

It's a spring thing

I love Spring!  Everything starts to come back to life, baby animals and birds appear, my little monster gets all playful and so do I!

Over at Unruly Paperarts the theme for June is Buds and Blossoms.  I've created a journal page for the theme, which normally I would scrawl all over.  This time though I wanted it to look clean and fresh so I used lots of different shades of yellow and orange and a ton of Gesso. 

The stamps used are a hero arts striped background stamp, London Market amusements stamp by Pink Paislee and a circle stamp from Claudine Hellmuth Studio line.

I couldn't resist adding the little birds which are from Maya Road.


Happy Crafting
Debz
x

1 comment:

  1. This is so springy and whimsical, what a great Spring Thing for some Unruly RAQ inspiration!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.