Sunday 5 August 2012

Singing the blues

I've been doing a Shimelle Laine class which is all about using up leftovers.  I'm not very good at following the brief - well I read them and then do my own thing - I think that's the point of online classes though.  You can use your own stash and take inspiration.

This class brief was fairly straight forward though  - to use the same colour for the whole layout.  I chose blue because I don't use it very often.


It's a pretty simple page, but sometimes the photo's need to speak for themselves.

Happy Crafting
Debz
x

2 comments:

  1. Loving your fab page with its gorgeous stone lions. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to take a class like this--I need to use up leftovers. I like your blue color palette and how the overall design does not overtake those amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.