Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Taz List

Once a year I like to do a scrapbook page all about my little ginger monster's habits, nicknames and other little oddities.

This time I did it for the Unruly PaperArts blog which has a theme of journalling this month.  Pop on over to see lots of other interpretations of journalling.

I'll be showing a fabric page on 15 August so watch this space.


This page has been created using lots of scraps of paper so it's a great page for using up lots of odds and ends.  Even though I've used lots of different colours there is a common theme of circles to help it work.

Happy Crafting
Debz
x

2 comments:

  1. fabulous in so many ways.... great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love list journaling! How cool that you do this one every year. Great mix of papers, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.