Wednesday 15 May 2013

Chocolate overload

On a coldish day in spring down under it seemed like a good idea to have a hot chocolate, but after ordering I saw these delicious looking chocolate brownies.  That purchase really wasn't a good idea!  It tasted fantastic, don't get me wrong, but considering I have the sweetest tooth I know, it was just too much!

This layout documents my chocolate overload and the fact that I'm addicted to my butterfly punch at the moment!



If you happen to find yourself in Sydney near the Hyde Park Barracks I can well and truly recommend a visit to the cafe, but perhaps try the hot chocolate and brownie on separate occasions!

Happy Crafting
Debz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment I read every one and they are always appreciated.